Are you looking for a company where you’re an empowered and inspired part of a talented, motivated and successful team? Do you want your work to have a major impact in cutting edge technologies? Do you enjoy working for a company that puts innovations into action? Are you all about having fun while working hard? We want to hear from you.
ACT is looking for team members who are passionate about creativity and innovation in providing cutting-edge solutions to some of the biggest names out there. Named one of Pennsylvania’s Best Places to Work in 2013, 2014, and again in 2015, ACT is proud of the dynamic work environment that we provide to our team members. We’re located in Lancaster, PA – an eclectic and vibrant city in a bucolic area that’s getting a lot of buzz lately. Find out what our employees have to say about the unique benefits of working for ACT.
We asked our employees why they love working at ACT. Here’s just a few of the answers we heard:
At ACT, our culture and business model revolve around three core values:
- Innovation – We celebrate new ideas and enjoy blazing new trails.
- Teamwork – We collaborate with and support each other. We work hard and enjoy our work.
- Customer Care – We strive to create a worry-free experience for our customers.
Our team works tirelessly to solve some of the most challenging thermal problems in satellites, combat ships, vehicles, precision calibration equipment and commercial products. We are always looking for innovative, intelligent, motivated people to help us continue our tradition of success and to hang out with us in Lancaster, PA. Our team is made up of members from all over the globe. To build a diverse workforce, ACT encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. ACT is an AA/EEO/ADA employer committed to diversity and applicants for this position are encouraged to self-identify their gender and race/ethnicity for purposes of Affirmative Action only.
Just a few of the company perks that our team members enjoy:
- Company-wide fitness challenges
- Educational events on nutrition and wellness, organized by ACT’s Wellness Committee
- First Friday Events: On-site company-wide competitions and challenges held every First Friday, organized by ACT’s Events Committee
- Employee Recognition programs, lunches, and events
- Continuing Education Reimbursement programs
- Competitive pay packages
- Flexibility and work/life balance focus