Been poking around Advanced Cooling Technologies website, looking at the cool stuff (pun intended), but not sure what the next step is?
One option is to fill out a contact form – know that we’ll get back to you within a day. But if you are looking for instant gratification, give us a call – our friendly and knowledgeable sales team is ready to help begin solving your thermal management problem.
But wait; before you start dialing +1 717.295.6061, you may want to take a few minutes to think about the answers to the questions below. This is the information we will ultimately be looking for from you and having it ready to go can help you hit the ground running! (BTW no problem if you don’t have all the answers, that’s why we are here!)
- Your contact info. How can we help if we can’t get in touch?
- What is the application (medical, military, aviation, defense, energy, etc)? This information helps us leverage our experience from solutions already developed for similar applications.
- How much heat (Watts) are you dealing with? Knowing the heat dissipation requirements helps us focus on the most likely thermal solutions from our vast portfolio of options.
- What is the ambient temperature range that your device will be operating in? Again, this helps us focus on real solutions for you.
- What is your timing for finding a solution? Is this a new product, or are you dealing with customer returns due to thermal issues? Ultimately, we’ll you respond to your timeline.
- Limitations that might affect the thermal solution: Space, weight, power limitations are typical.
- 3D models, schematics, and back of the napkin’ sketches are very helpful too.
- Want an NDA in place first? No problem, just ask for a copy of our standard bilateral NDA template. If you’ve got a form you prefer, send it along. We’ll have a response for you in 24 hours.
Got all that! Now you’re ready to pick up that phone and begin crushing that thermal management problem.
Want to see the team? Check us out here: ACT Sales Team. Give us a call. We look forward to hearing from you!