ACT invests in activities designed to influence positive change within our community.
The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) committee was founded in 2015 with a mission to serve the public with strategic philanthropic efforts to sustain, support and benefit our environment, resources, employees and stakeholders.
Our team influences corporate policies and initiates collaborative volunteering and donation efforts to serve causes which our employees are passionate to support.
ACT’s Corporate Social Responsibility committee was excited to partner with Greening the Lower Susquehanna in October for a stream restoration project in Strasburg, together planting 175 trees!
The CSR committee is proud to have supported many admirable causes:
- Designed and fabricated a fun and educational thermal exhibit for the Lancaster Science Factory
- Coordinated thousands of dollars of donations to local charities during the annual Extraordinary Give campaign
- STEM initiatives for local area schools and educational organizations
- Food drive and volunteering for the Central PA Food Bank
- Participated in United Way’s Day of Action
We’re always looking for organizations to support with our time and effort. Do you have an event or campaign that ACT can help with? Contact our committee at CSR@1-ACT.com to find out how we might be able to help.